This is a Quick Setup Guide for you to start AutoDialing using Calley Personal - Free for Life plan.
Calley Autodialer allows you to AutoDial right from your Android and iOS phone.
It sets up a Call Center on your mobile phone, and you can manage the Calling List (numbers you want to call right from your laptop/desktop).
What Can Calley Do?
You can do the following to Automate your Outbound Calling Workflow in a Calley Personal Plan.
Create a List to call automatically, this list is created on the secure Web Panel using a CSV file.
- Download the Calley Mobile App and install them on your phone.
- Call the numbers automatically to speak to the leads rather than dialling them.
What Calley CAN NOT Do?
Calley, since its inception, was created to help businesses automate their outbound and inbound calling processes. There are a few things that Calley can not do.
- Send out Recorded Voice Messages to the numbers.
- Since the numbers are Dialled from the Mobile Phone, it can not dial multiple numbers simultaneously.
- The next call is initiated when the present call is Finished.
- It is not a Predictive Dialer.
What are the Different Calling Modes supported by Calley's Personal Plan?
Calley Personal Plan is Free for life and supports only one type of Dialling Mode, i.e. Standard Mode.
The call gets initiated from the mobile phone.
- As an agent, you can speak to the lead on the call.
- As the call is finished, you hang up, and the app takes you to the Post Call Feedback Page to define Call Disposition.
- You are automatically taken to the next call as you save or skip disposition.
Step-by-Step Guide for Setup
Please follow the steps below to start using Calley ACD for your outbound dialling process.
To start, you will need a
- A Mobile Phone - Android or iOS to make calls.
- A Laptop / Desktop to manage lead data and reporting.
- An Active Internet Connection.
Calley Process on Computer
The setup process starts with your registration to Calley Autodialer.
- In case you are not a registered user, visit https://www.getcalley.com and click on the Signup Link on the top link bar.
- You will be taken to the Registration Page from were you can create an account using a valid Name, Email, Mobile Number and Password.
- Once registered you will be presented an option to either stay on Calley Personal Free Plan or Start with a 7 days free trial for Calley PRO / Calley Teams plan.
- You can click on the "Skip to Dashboard" which will activate your Calley Personal Plan as well as take you to the Setup Dashboard.
- The First Step for Setup of Calley Personal - Free for Life plan is to upload a Calling List from the Web Panel. To do so you can go to the top bar and select Calling List > Add - Standard Import
- On the Add List page you need to provide a Valid Name for your Calling List as well as select a CSV / XLS / XLSX file to load the numbers.
- There is no Set format for the import file (CSV / XLS / XLSX) but in the Standard Import we will need 3 fields.
- Name - Name of the person you are calling (No Special Characters are allowed)
- Number - The number you are calling (only numbers are allowed along with + and -)
- Notes - Reason why you are making this call which is shown to you when the call is initiated from the Mobile App (No Special Characters are allowed
- Once the List is uploaded you are bought to the Field selection page where you can map the fields in your XLS file with the fields allowed by Calley Platform.
- Calley Personal imports top 50 Records of your calling list after removing duplicates.
- You will be able to see the numbers uploaded on the list as the import is done.
Your work in Calley Web Panel is done now. You can head to the CalleyACD Mobile App.
We hope that you are clear with setting up your Calley Personal Account. If you need further assistance in setting up your Calley Account for the first time you can write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org or Request a demo