Getting Started with Calley PRO Plan
This is a Quick Setup Guide for you to start AutoDialing using Calley PRO Plan.
Calley PRO Plan is a single user licence which allows you to AutoDial unlimited numbers right from your Android and iOS phone. It sets up Call Centre on your mobile phone and you can manage the Calling List (numbers you want to call right from your laptop / desktop).
What Can Calley Do?
You can do the following to Automate your Outbound Calling Workflow in a Calley PRO Plan.
Create a List to call automatically, this list is created on the secure Web Panel using a CSV / XLS / XLSX file or a Google Sheet.
- Download the Calley Mobile App and install them in your phone.
- Call the numbers automatically so that you can speak to the leads rather than dialling them manually.
What can Calley NOT Do?
Calley since its inception was created to help businesses automate their outbound and inbound calling processes. There are a few things that Calley can not do.
- Send out Recorded Voice Messages to the numbers.
- Since the numbers are Dialled from the Mobile Phone it can not dial multiple numbers at one time.
- It will AutoDial the next call when the present call is Finished.
- Calley is not a Predictive Dialer.
What are the Different Calling Modes supported by Calley PRO Plan?
Calley PRO plan supports multiple calling modes which are listed as below.
- Power Mode - This mode allows you to call and save dispositions at the end of the call. It enables you to send Sms, WhatsApp messages, or Emails at the end of the call. If needed you can even schedule a call in future (Android - Yes / iOS - Yes).
- Uninterrupted Mode - This mode is a call only mode with no interruptions for saving dispositions. With continuous dialling you can auto dial a huge list with no interruptions (Android - Yes / iOS - No).
- WhatsApp Only Mode - This mode enables you to send WhatsApp messages to a list right from the mobile app. It requires a WhatsApp account activated on the mobile phone (Android - Yes / iOS - Yes).
- App Calling Mode - This mode enables you to call using apps like TextNow, Skype, Zoiper, 2ndline, PhoneBurner or Google Voice (Android - Yes / iOS - No).
Step by Step Guide for Setup
Calley PRO is a paid subscription and in case you have not subscribed to it you can do it by visiting https://www.getcalley.com/pricing/
. It is a Single user licence which means that you will be able to install it on one Android or one iPhone at any given point of time.
To start you will need a
- A Mobile Phone - Android or iOS to make calls.
- A Laptop / Desktop to manage lead data and reporting.
- An Active Internet Connection.
This guide is created with an assumption that you have already subscribed to the Calley PRO Free Trial or Calley PRO active subscription.
Calley Process on Computer
The process starts when you login to your Calley Web Panel
- To login to your web panel visit https://www.getcalley.com and click on the Sign in Button on the top right corner.
- You will be taken to a login page where you can login using your valid username and password.
- We recommend that you configure the following items before heading to the Mobile App to make your first call.
- Email Templates (Optional) - You can create email templates here which can be sent to the lead once the call is done. It is optional and can be configured later if needed.
- SMS / Whatsapp Templates (Optional) - You can create a SMS or Whatsapp message template that can be shared with the lead once a call is done. This is an optional functionality and can be configured later too.
- Call Dispositions / Feedback (Required) - These are the call dispositions that will be available to you as you finish your call. This is a required field and helps you to segregate your leads as per your call conversation.
- Call List (Required) - This is the list of leads you intend to call. It is required to be uploaded in the web panel before you head over to the mobile app to make a call.
- We proceed ahead to create a Call Disposition / Feedback by visiting Top Link Bar > Feedbacks
When creating a Call Disposition you have option to choose the disposition category. These categories help us manage and provide actionable insights for your calling data at a later stage of time. The categories are as below:
- Connected - The call was connected and there was a conversation with the lead.
- Not Connected - The call failed to connect with the lead.
- Not Interested - The call was connected but the lead was not interested in the offering.
- Lead - The call was connected and the lead is interested in the offering, you can pursue it for a win / sale.
- We proceed to import a Call List.
There are 2 different ways you can import the leads in your panel
- Power Import - This allows you to import as much as 100,000 leads in your panel at one time. The list size is limited to 2000 records hence the first 2000 leads are assigned to you immediately while the rest are distributed thru an automatic scheduled assignment within 15-30 minutes cycle.
- Google Sheet Import - This allows you to create a Google Sheet and connect it to your panel. As and when there is a new data added to the Google Sheet it gets automatically synced with the list it is connected to.
- For the current guide we proceed ahead with the Power Import of leads by visiting the Top Link Bar > Call List > Add - Power Import.
- On the Add List page you need to provide a Valid Name for your Calling List as well as select a CSV / XLS / XLSX file to load the numbers.
- There is no Set format for the import file (CSV / XLS / XLSX) but in the Power Import we will need minimum of 3 fields i.e. Name, Number & Notes.
- Name - Name of the person you are calling (No Special Characters are allowed)
- Number - The number you are calling (only numbers are allowed along with + and -)
- Notes - Reason why you are making this call which is shown to you when the call is initiated from the Mobile App (No Special Characters are allowed)
- You can add more fields which are available for selection on the fields mapping page once the call list file is uploaded.
- You can select the respective fields and proceed ahead for a final import of data on your Calley Web Panel. Calley will automatically filter duplicates at the time of import.
- You will be able to see the numbers uploaded on the list as the import is done.
Your work in Calley Web Panel is done now. You can head to the Calley ACD Mobile App.
We hope that you are clear with setting up your Calley PRO Account.
If you need further assistance in setting up your Calley Account for the first time you can write to us on email@example.com
or Request a demo
Getting Started with Calley Personal Plan
Introduction This is a Quick Setup Guide for you to start AutoDialing using Calley Personal - Free for Life plan. Calley Autodialer allows you to AutoDial right from your Android and iOS phone. It sets up a Call Center on your mobile phone, and you ...
Getting Started with Calley TEAMS Plan
Introduction to Calley Teams This is a Quick Setup Guide to start AutoDialing using Calley TEAMS Plan. Calley TEAMS Plan allows you to create a team and assign numbers to AutoDial from your Android and iOS phone. It is a perfect Call Centre Software ...
How to Upload Leads in Calley Personal Plan?
Introduction In Calley Personal Plan, we upload leads through Standard Import. Standard Import allows a maximum of 50 records to import with a maximum of 3 fields in a CSV/XLS/XLSX file. Step-By-Step Guide to Upload Lead Login to Calley Personal Web ...
Call I use Calley in USA or UK or Poland?
The answer to this is a Big YES! Calley is an Autodialer app that is installed on top of your mobile phone. What it means is that it will help you dial the numbers automatically not from a Server but directly from your Mobile Handset (Android or iOS) ...
Trying to upload a CSV file but I keep getting an error?
Hi, The reason due to which you might face an error in uploading the CSV file could be the following. Your CSV file has special characters in the name. Special characters like commas, single quote, hash etc can cause the server to consider your file ...