How to Start Calling using the Calley Autodialer Mobile App
Step-By-Step Guide to Start Calling from the Mobile App
As you Registered for Calley and done with Dashboard setup. Start Calling from your Mobile Phone.
If you do not have the app installed you will need to download the app on your mobile phone (Android or iOS) .
To Download the App - Click here
For the sake of this guide we are going ahead with setup of Android app and Calley Pro account.
Login with same username and Password which is used during Registration on Web Panel.
Upon login you will be presented on a screen where you can choose to
- Add numbers to Web Panel (Shows steps on how you can load numbers to the App from the web panel, if you are following this guide you can skip the link)
- Getting Started Video (A video for getting started with CalleyACD)
- Request a Demo (Link to Schedule a Demo Page if you wish to speak Face to Face with a Support Agent)
- Skip & Go to Dashboard (Link to next step in the Auto Dialing Process)
Click on Skip & Go to Dashboard
If you have installed the app for the first time it will ask you to provide permissions and then click on Get Started Now You are now on the Main Dashboard on the mobile app where you need to click on "Start Calling Now" button. It will show you the list that you had created in the Web Panel and you can click on the arrow to download the same on the mobile app. You can now click on "Start Calling" button. The app will prompt you to choose the calling mode and dial the first pending number for you. Once the call is finished the app will prompt you a Post Call Feedback page which gives you following options.
- Feedback - Here you can select for Call Dispositions (This feature is not available in Calley Personal)
- SMS Template - You can choose SMS Template in case you wish to leave a SMS / WhatsApp message at the end of the call (This feature is not available in Calley Personal)
- Email Template - You can choose email template in case you wish to send an email to the lead at the end of the call. (This feature is not available in Calley Personal)
- Reschedule Your Call - You can setup a schedule for calling the lead again, the app will remind you of the same.
- Call Notes - You can put notes for the call done for future reference.
Once filled you have 3 options at the bottom of Post Call Feedback screen.
- Call Again - It will redial the same number for you.
- Mark as DND - It will mark the number as DND in your panel and the same will be filtered from future calls.
- Next Call - It will save the notes you have filled and dial the next call for you.
You can continue calling and updating notes for the list loaded. Calley ACD app will automatically take care of notes that are synced with the Web Panel so that you can see reports in the panel too.
How to log Incoming Calls using Calley Autodialer App?
Using Calley Autodialer app you can now log incoming calls too. To enable this functionality you need to visit the settings area in the mobile app and click on enable Log Incoming Calls. While incoming call you will get a popup and that call history ...
Using Calley can i Call using Desktop?
Calley Auto Dialer App has 2 parts. A Web Panel - Through which you load numbers that you wish to call. A Mobile app - That is installed on your mobile phone to do outbound calls. All the calls are routed thru your mobile phone but you can still ...
Where can I download Calley AutoDialer App?
Hi, To download Calley AutoDialer App you need to visit the following page. https://www.getcalley.com/download-sales-call-auto-dialer/ On this page, you can choose which edition you want to download it for, whether it is iOS or Android. In case of ...
I can not Login to Calley Mobile App or Web Panel
We are very Sorry to hear this. We request you to crosscheck your username and passsword to ensure you have correct information available with you. In case you feel you might have forgotten your password please Click Here. In case you are a Calley ...
Clear Cache and Data for Calley Autodialer App
Hi, If you have updated to a newer version of Calley and face an issue with App Crashing abruptly try out these steps. This video shows you how you can clear cache and data for Calley Autodialer App on your android device. If you are still facing ...