Quick Setup Guide for Calley Automatic Call Dialer
Calley Automatic Call Dialer has 2 parts.
- A Web Panel through which you can load numbers and manage data. - Link
- A Mobile app through which you can do calls. - Link
If you have subscribed to Calley Personal Plan, please follow the steps below in the same order so that you can start with your first calling campaign in minutes.
1. Login to your Web panel - Link
2. Open your Dashboard
3. Go to Call List on the Top Navigation Bar
4. Add a New List and give it the desired name
5. Choose Add Numbers in Bulk
6. Download the Sample CSV File - Link
7. Add numbers to your CSV file. Please ensure that you do not use special characters in the mobile numbers. Only allowed special characters in the Phone field are plus (+) and hyphens (-). Save this file on your computer.
8. Choose the file on the page and click on Upload
9. This will upload the numbers on our CSV file to your Web Panel.
10. Once the calling list is uploaded now you need to proceed towards configuring your mobile app. You can download the app on your Android or iOS phone - LINK
11. Once the app is downloaded login to the same on your phone using the username and password you created for your web panel
12. Once you are on the Dashboard sync calls by clicking - SYNC FROM WEB PANEL
13. Choose the Call List you want to load and click LOAD NUMBERS TO CALL (In Calley Personal you only have 1 call list you can create).
14. As the numbers are loaded on your dashboard click START CALLING button. You can at all time see the number of calls done, pending or scheduled from your dashboard
15. Select your preferred mode of calling. Click here for Detailed information about Calling Modes
16. Once you click START CALLING it will call the first number in the list connect it and you can speak to that person.
17. As you finish your call you are bought to the Post Call Feedback Page to key in actions to be taken after this call.
18. You can click on the NEXT CALL button to proceed to the next call on the List. Calley Keeps a track of calls you have made in Call History.
17. Calls pending in your list via Call Directory.
18. You can even schedule a call back to be done on a lead in future using the Post Call Feedback Page.
19. You can see calls Scheduled in the future by visiting the Scheduled Calls Section.
How do i create a free automatic call dialer account using Calley?
Calley is the Best Free Automatic Call Dialer that you can use on your Android as well as iOS / Apple Phones. With the Admin panel on Web server and Dialer App on the mobile, it offers you the best of both the worlds wherein you can manage your data ...
What is Mark as DND in Calley Auto Dialer App?
So let’s say you are a part of a team who is making outbound sales calls. You got data from a source which is unfiltered but you still want to use the same for your outbound campaign. or You already have a subscription to a service that provides you ...
Getting Started with Calley PRO Plan
Introduction This is a Quick Setup Guide for you to start AutoDialing using Calley PRO Plan. Calley PRO Plan is a single user licence which allows you to AutoDial unlimited numbers right from your Android and iOS phone. It sets up Call Centre on your ...
How to use Call Recording using Calley?
Using Calley Auto Call Dialer App, You can work with Call Recorders in 3 ways. OPTION 1 - A recorder app created by Calley Itself. The app is currently on Beta, and since Google is restricting call recording functions on Android, we are tweaking it ...
Getting Started with Calley Personal Plan
Introduction This is a Quick Setup Guide for you to start AutoDialing using Calley Personal - Free for Life plan. Calley Autodialer allows you to AutoDial right from your Android and iOS phone. It sets up a Call Center on your mobile phone, and you ...